Saturday, June 25, 2011

Celeb MOVIE » "Transformers 3" Takes Over Berlin


Making the second stop on their world promotional tour, the stars of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" were gathered together in Berlin, Germany over the weekend (June 25).

Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Patrick Dempsey, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson and director Michael Bay kicked off the day with a press conference held at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel before swapping outfits to walk the red carpet for the much-awaited movie's German premiere later the same evening.


With Miss Huntington-Whiteley being the newcomer after replacing ousted actress Megan Fox, the 24-year-old model-turned-actress recently spoke with MTV News about how she thought that she would be passed up for the role after "bombing" her audition.

Rosie told, "I went to the audition and really I knew nothing about the role. No one had said anything; it was just a role in 'Transformers,' so I kind of thought it would be an extra part or a cameo or something. I went in a bit blind and also, it was my first-ever audition. I went in completely not knowing what I was doing. I left feeling not confident."


Nonetheless, the brunette beauty received a personal call from director Bay a few days later, as she reminisced, "He was like, 'Yeah, you're the girl.'"

"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" is set to hit theaters on Tuesday, June 29th.

 
 Transformers 3
 
 
Rosie Huntington Whiteley with  Shia LaBeouf
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Photo Credit: Getty Images, SplashNewsOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment