Monday, July 11, 2011

Celeb MUSIC » Beyonce Rocks "T in the Park" Music Festival

Celeb MUSIC » Beyonce Rocks

Offering up another big overseas performance, Beyoncé Knowles took the stage at the T in the Park festival in Kinross, Scotland over the weekend (July 9).

The 29-year-old singer donned a skimpy black sequined outfit as she performed a range of her hit songs complete with risque dance routines.

Included in the powerful set list offered up by Miss Knowles were songs such as "Best Thing I Never Had," "Run the World (Girls)," “Single Ladies” and “Crazy in Love".

Of her performance efforts, Beyonce told Daily Mail, “I can never be safe. I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.”

Enjoy the pictures of Beyonce Knowles performing at T in the Park (July 9).

Celeb MUSIC » Beyonce Rocks  
Celeb MUSIC » Beyonce Rocks  
Celeb MUSIC » Beyonce Rocks  
Celeb MUSIC » Beyonce Rocks  
Celeb MUSIC » Beyonce Rocks  
Celeb MUSIC » Beyonce Rocks  
Celeb MUSIC » Beyonce Rocks
Photo Credit: Getty Images , PacificCoastNewsOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment