Thursday, July 7, 2011

Celeb Videos » Beyonce Debuts Her "Best Thing I Never Had" Music Video

Celeb Videos » Beyonce Debuts Her

Treating her fans to a brand new offering, Beyonce Knowles has released the music video for her single "Best Thing I Never Had".

Taken from her just-released album "4," the 29-year-old teases viewers while clad in sexy lingerie during one scene with the video also featuring a long wedding-based sequence.


Singing out the chorus of the solid tune, Beyonce powerfully rings out, "I wanted you bad/ I'm so through with it/ Cuz honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had/ You turned out to be the best thing I never had/ And I'm gon' always be the best thing you never had/ I bet it sucks to be you right now."

The "Best Thing I Never Had" music video comes of Miss Knowles' new album "4" has found itself perched atop the industry charts in multiple countries including the States, as well as the UK, Spain, France, Singapore and Taiwan.

Celeb Videos » Beyonce Debuts Her  
Celeb Videos » Beyonce Debuts Her  
Celeb Videos » Beyonce Debuts Her  
Celeb Videos » Beyonce Debuts Her

No comments:

Post a Comment