Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Celeb GOSSIP » Kendall & Kylie Jenner: Pick Up Sticks Sisters


Getting used to the paparazzi’s watchful eye, Kendall and Kylie Jenner paired up for a relaxing dinner in Calabases, CA on Tuesday evening (June 28).

The E! reality TV sisters both sported short-shorts as they jumped on their cell phones to check their messages as soon as they finished up chowing down at Pick Up Sticks restaurant.

In career news, Kendall has been busy with her budding modeling endeavors. Of the new experience, Ms Jenner told American Cheerleader magazine, “I love meeting so many people! There’s always a crew around shoots and I love meeting them all and being in front of the camera.”

“Wearing all the fun clothes and getting my makeup and hair done—everything’s just so much fun for me! I really hope to continue doing it because I love it. It’s what I’ve always wanted to do,” she added.

Enjoy the pictures of Kendall and Kylie Jenner stepping out with one of their girlfriends to grab dinner at Pick Up Sticks (June 28).


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photo Credit: GinsburgSpaly

No comments:

Post a Comment