Monday, June 27, 2011

Celeb GOSSIP » Miley Cyrus: Oxford Street Sexy

Miley Cyrus

Spending up some of her hard-earned cash, Miley Cyrus was spotted shopping on Oxford Street in Sydney, Australia today (June 27).

Joined by her mom Tish, the “Can’t Be Tamed” songstress took a liking to the various boutiques in the Darlinghurst District as shutterbugs followed closely behind.

And it sounds like Miley is thoroughly enjoying her time in the Aussie capitol- she tweeted, “Life is SO good. Waking up in Sydney, getting a mani pedi w/ my bestie & talking on the phone for 1 hour w/ the sweetest boy in the world =].”

Cyrus added that she loves getting gifts from her loyal following. “Dancing around my hotel room to ‘Look at me now’ in my new Aussie booty shorts my fans gave me =] They got the aussie flag on em! SO CUTE!”

Enjoy the pictures of Miley Cyrus shopping with her mom in Sydney's fashionable Darlinghurst shopping district (June 27).

Miley Cyrus 
Miley Cyrus 
Miley Cyrus 
Miley Cyrus 
Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com, PacificCoastNewsOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment