Saturday, June 25, 2011

Celeb MUSIC » Miranda Lambert to Perform, Duet With Dia Frampton on The Voice Finale


Dia Frampton - Losing My Religion (The Voice)

Miranda Lambert, country star and wife of The Voice coach Blake Shelton, will perform a duet with contestant Dia Frampton on Wednesday's finale.

"Miranda is an amazing artist and it will be fascinating to see her blend her talents with those of Dia," said Paul Telegdy, NBC V.P. of programming.

"This special duet is what The Voice represents to our audience."

Here's Dia's performance in the semifinals. She's a contender!

NBC's statement continued:

"Together, Miranda and Blake, who represent a true power couple in country music, will help provide a memorable finale for our first season."

Miranda Lambert said, "I am thrilled to perform on my favorite new show. It's been a joy watching my husband grow so attached to his team. Truthfully, I am a little jealous that I am not a coach myself. I can't wait to be a part of it."

Frampton will compete against Javier Colon, Beverly McClellan and Vicci Martinez on June 28; the winner will be announced the next night.

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert got married last month.


thehollywoodgossip

No comments:

Post a Comment