Saturday, July 16, 2011

Celeb GOSSIP » Audrina Patridge: ‘This is my best asset – my stomach’

Celeb GOSSIP » Audrina Patridge: ‘This is my best asset – my stomach’

Reality TV star Audrina Patridge brings a little quote on her assets and workouts:
This is my best asset – my stomach. I’ve always had a flat stomach. I eat anything I want, but you have to eat in moderation. You have to balance it out, and be active at least five days a week.
I love Pilates, I’m into Pilates now. I don’t like going to the gym, so I find things to do outside, and I do have little five and ten pounder weights. If I’m sitting there, I’ll lift them and do squats and do leg-ups, sit-ups, stroll a little on the beach or in the park. I love riding bikes. I go and find anything possible. I walk my dog. Anything!
… says Audrina in OK! Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment