Friday, July 8, 2011

Celeb GOSSIP » Chris Evans: "I'm a Giant Physical Disappointment"

Celeb GOSSIP » Chris Evans:

Gearing up for this month's release of "Captain America: The First Avenger," Chris Evans finds himself featured in the August 2011 issue of Redbook.

In the magazine, the 30-year-old heartthrob chatted about his dating difficulties and what he looks for in a woman, along with what he does to fill his downtime.

Set to hit newsstands next week, highlights from Evans' interview with Redbook are as follows:

On maintaining normalcy:

“One of my biggest fears is that my future kids won’t be able to experience simple things like going to a ball game or to Disney World because my job complicates things, but its more manageable when you’re not in Los Angeles or New York. I live in Boston, and there I’m just a guy who happens to act in his free time.”

On being approached:

“I’ve managed to somehow fly under the radar. I think I look a lot worse in person than I do on film, so people don’t recognize me. In real life, I’m actually a giant physical disappointment, which has worked in my favor.”

Really?

“I’m telling you the truth! I had people talking to me, looking at my face, say, ‘You’re not that guy. I’ve seen that guy. You’re not him.’”

On if he prefers women make the first move:

“Yeah, I’m a little bit of a coward in that sense. It’s always better in my opinion if the woman is willing to have some moxie. It certainly makes my job easier.”

On how he enjoys spending his down time:

“I just like not working out, really. It’s very freeing when I wake up and there’s no need to grab the iPod and the sneakers and take that horrible walk to the gym. What can I say? I’m a simple guy with simple pleasures.”

Celeb GOSSIP » Chris Evans:  
Celeb GOSSIP » Chris Evans:  
Celeb GOSSIP » Chris Evans:  
Celeb GOSSIP » Chris Evans:
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment