Saturday, July 2, 2011

Celeb GOSSIP » Emma Watson Talks "Scary" LA Living

Celeb GOSSIP » Emma Watson Talks

She’s no stranger to the spotlight, but Emma Watson admits she’s not so sure about living in Los Angeles, CA.

The “Harry Potter” babe opened up for the August issue of Harper’s Bazaar UK, telling, "L.A. scares the crap out of me. I feel if I have to work out four hours a day, and count the calories of everything I put in my mouth, and have Botox at 22, and obsess about how I look the whole time, I will go mad. I will absolutely lose it."

However, Watson continued on the say that she was excited to move away from London for awhile and relocate to the east coast to attend Brown University back in 2009.

She told, "I felt suddenly very claustrophobic. I thought, 'I can't stay [in England]. I won't be able to concentrate. I won't be left alone.'"

Celeb GOSSIP » Emma Watson Talks  
Celeb GOSSIP » Emma Watson Talks  
Celeb GOSSIP » Emma Watson Talks  
Celeb GOSSIP » Emma Watson Talks
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment