Friday, July 8, 2011

Celeb GOSSIP » Jessica Simpson's "I Fancy You" Love Story

Celeb GOSSIP » Jessica Simpson's  
She knows the joys of young love and now Jessica Simpson wants fans to feel it, too - as she's delivering her latest fragrance "I Fancy You" in hopes to reviving those feelings once again.

The 30-year-old singer-turned-mogul says her latest bout with picking the perfect perfume scent was all about re-discovering what it means to be in love.

"I am so excited to introduce my fourth and final fragrance of the Fancy Collection, I Fancy You," Jessica told People.

Paying homage to all those romantic memories out there, Simpson added, “This floral scent is romantic and feminine and conjures up the feelings of a first love that makes you realize that love can last forever … I Fancy You!"

Celeb GOSSIP » Jessica Simpson's

Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment