Thursday, July 7, 2011

Celeb GOSSIP » Joe Jonas: Fan Favorite in NYC

Celeb GOSSIP » Joe Jonas: Fan Favorite in NYC

Taking care of some promotional duties, Joe Jonas was spotted leaving his hotel in New York City today (July 7).

The “Camp Rock 2” stud looked snazzy in a screenprinted t-shirt underneath a black jacket teamed with jeans and black sunglasses as he greeted fans with a smile.

Regarding his new solo album, Joe told press he took a leap of faith going out on his own, but he’s glad he made the decision to give it a try.

"It was scary in the beginning just because I knew this is my one opportunity to show people my journal: the good and bad of every relationship I've been in, you know, [and] what I look for [in relationships]."

"It was really, really cool to have those experiences [from] all my life [and] to be able to write about it and on my own. And also on the music side, it was a fun process. It was almost an evolution process, because in the beginning it sounded nothing like it is now. It was totally different and very singer/songwriter, and I naturally love dance music and urban, hip-hop music, so I wanted to be able to make something new for them to hear."

No comments:

Post a Comment