Thursday, July 21, 2011

Celeb Gossip » Kate Winslet: ‘I don’t have a model’s body, I have a real shape’

Celeb Gossip » Kate Winslet: ‘I don’t have a model’s body, I have a real shape’

35 year-old actress Kate Winslet is the face and the body of St. John, and she recently had a few thoughts to share about the brand, their clothes and why her ‘real’ figure is representing them.
‘With St. John You can look extremely chic without trying too hard.
‘You don’t feel as though they are clothes that only a model would be able to wear.
‘And obviously I am not a model, I don’t have a model’s body, I have a real shape.
‘And that just means a lot to me to be able to wear clothes that do embody that message of strength and power and femininity in a real shape.’
… says Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment