Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Celeb GOSSIP » Octomom to In Touch Weekly: Man, Kids Suck!

Octomom Nadya Suleman is PISSED over an alleged interview she gave to celebrity gossip magazine In Touch. She doesn't exactly come off well in it.

Quotes from Octomom include gems such as "I hate babies, they disgust me," and likening her older children to "animals" who make her cry constantly.

Problem is, Nads claims, is that she never even gave the interview.

Celeb GOSSIP » Octomom to In Touch Weekly: Man, Kids Suck!
Octomom Nadya Suleman

While we're not inclined to believe a word Octomom says, In Touch may be even less reliable, and making up celebrity quotes is kind of what they do.

"I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours," says the unemployed mother of 14 kids.

"I Love ALL my children, I do not regret them and it's just ridiculous that I have to continue to defend myself against disgusting, fabricated lies."

That's slightly redundant, but we get the point.

[Photo: WENN.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment